Restrict city-funded soda sales

Man Standing Outside In A Stop Big Soda T-shirt
Photo Credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Step You Can Take

Work with your mayor and city council members to prohibit the purchase of sugary drinks with city or county funds and restrict use of your city's funds to sell and advertise sugary drinks on city property where there is programming for children, such as health centers, libraries, parks, community centers, and youth athletic facilities.